ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
Workforce Recruitment Program
What Does the Program Offer to Federal Employers?
Memorandum for Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies This letter, signed jointly by Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis and Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry, outlines resources for implementing Executive Order 13548 Increasing the Federal Employment of People with Disabilities.
- Job candidates pre-screened through face-to-face interviews
- Information about each applicant's qualifications
- Search capabilities tailored to specific job requirements
- Access to candidates across the nation, by state or job category
- Flexibility in hiring for summer internships or permanent positions
- Opportunity to identify outstanding candidates for permanent staffing needs
- Freedom to conduct independent interviews after qualified candidates are identified
- Ability to search for candidates who self-identify as Schedule A Eligible and those who are Veterans
- Let Campus Coordinators know about new job opportunities by filling out an online job openings form.
Toolkit and Resources
- WRP Database for Federal Employers
- Talent Has No Boundaries: An Employer's Guide to Recruiting and Retaining People with Disabilities Archived Webcast
- WRP Federal Employer Toolkit
- Q&A from the February 7th WRP Kick Off Event at the USDA
- WRP and Pathways Resource Guide
- Understanding WRP and Pathways HHS Presentation
- Understanding WRP and Pathways for ALL Federal Agencies