ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Workforce Recruitment Program
What Does the Program Offer to Federal Employers?
- Job candidates pre-screened through face-to-face interviews
- Information about each applicant's qualifications
- Search capabilities tailored to specific job requirements
- Access to candidates across the nation, by state or job category
- Flexibility in hiring for summer internships or permanent positions
- Opportunity to identify outstanding candidates for permanent staffing needs
- Freedom to conduct independent interviews after qualified candidates are identified
- Ability to search for candidates who self-identify as Schedule A Eligible and those who are Veterans
- Let Campus Coordinators know about new job opportunities by filling out an online job openings form.
Toolkit and Resources