ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
Return-to-Work Toolkit: Information for Employers of Veterans and Wounded Warriors
- Veterans Employment Resources Provides resources related to Veterans employment issues provided by the Job Accommodation Network (JAN).
- National Resource Directory Connects wounded warriors, service members, veterans and their families with services and resources at the national, state and local levels. The Veterans Job Bank, housed on the NRD, allows employers to tag job opportunities to attract veterans
- America's Heroes at Work Provides information about the employment challenges of returning Service Members and Veterans living with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and/or Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Veterans' Employment & Training Service (VETS) Offers job-related assistance to Veterans, employers and service providers.
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) Advisor Helps employers and employees understand their rights and responsibilities under USERRA and provides a notice that employers may post or distribute to fulfill their requirement to notify employees of their rights and benefits under the Act.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Veterans – Questions and answers from the Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN).
- Federal Government Special Hiring Authorities for Veterans Offers information about the Veterans' Recruitment Appointment (VRA), a hiring preference that allows Federal agencies to appoint eligible veterans without competition.