ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
ODEP Research and Technical Assistance Resources
To develop and influence disability employment-related policies and practices, ODEP sponsors the following research and technical assistance resources.
- Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology (PEAT) Partnership which promotes the employment, retention, and career advancement of people with disabilities through the development, adoption, and promotion of accessible technology.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) Leading source of free, expert and confidential guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues.
- National Employer Technical Assistance Center Collaborative that researches, influences and develops inclusive employer practices and policies and, through the Employer Assistance and Resource Network (EARN), helps employers hire and retain workers with disabilities.
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth) Partnership to promote success for youth with disabilities entering the world of work.
- National Center on Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities (LEAD Center) Collaborative of disability, workforce and economic empowerment organizations dedicated to advancing sustainable individual and systems-level change to improve competitive, integrated employment and economic self-sufficiency for adults across the spectrum of disabilities.