ODEP - Office of Disability Employment Policy
Disability Employment Policy Resources by Topic
Workforce Recruitment Program
The Workforce Recruitment Program for College Students with Disabilities (WRP) is a recruitment and referral program that connects federal and private sector employers nationwide with highly motivated college students and recent graduates with disabilities who are eager to prove their abilities in the workplace through summer or permanent jobs.
The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP) and the U.S. Department of Defense's Office of Diversity Management & Equal Opportunity (ODMEO) manage the program, which continues to be successful with the participation of many other federal agencies and sub-agencies. Since the program's expansion in 1995, over 6,000 students and recent graduates have received temporary and permanent employment opportunities through the WRP.
- What Does the Program Offer to Federal Employers?
- What Does the Program Offer to Private Employers?
- What Does the WRP Offer to Colleges and Universities?
- What Does the WRP Offer to Eligible Students and Recent Graduates?
- What Does the Program Offer to Recruiters?
Register to be a Recruiter
- Read about recruiting for the WRP
- Complete the registration form
- Identifying Talented Candidates with Disabilities (Recruiter Training)
- Talent Has No Boundaries, an Employer’s Guide to Recruiting and Retaining Individuals with Disabilities Webinar
- Pathways to Federal Employment Webinar for Students with Disabilities February 13, 2013
- Put Your Abilities to Work: A Student's Guide to the Workforce Recruitment Program Webinar
- Guide to Identifying Talented Candidates with Disabilities Webcast June 19, 2012
- Navigating the Job Search Process for Applicants Video Series
- I am the Workforce Photo Project Participant Profiles
- WRP Success Stories
- Other Internship Programs
Additional information and resources for WRP can be found at www.wrp.gov.