Skip to page content
Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs
Bookmark and Share


The Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs (OCIA) assists congressional staff with a variety of casework inquiries. OCIA can assist with almost any Department of Labor issue, and if not, we will direct you where to go. Casework includes Workman's Compensation inquiries, COBRA questions, black lung inquiries and more. If you are not sure which agency in DOL your casework falls under, please call (202) 693-4600. In the near future, you will be able to submit all casework inquiries via this website. Congressional staff please come back soon to submit your casework inquiries online

NOTE: This page is for Congressional inquiries only; if you are a constituent who needs assistance with a case, please contact your Member of Congress.