98.620 - Effect of violation.
- Standard Number: 98.620
- Standard Title: Effect of violation.
- SubPart Number: F
- SubPart Title: Drug-Free Workplace Requirements (Grants)
(a) In the event of a violation of this subpart as provided in 98.615, and in accordance with applicable law, the grantee shall be subject to one or more of the following actions:
(1) Suspension of payments under the grant;
(2) Suspension or termination of the grant; and
(3) Suspension or debarment of the grantee under the provisions of this part.
(b) Upon issuance of any final decision under this part requiring debarment of a grantee, the debarred grantee shall be ineligible for award of any grant from any Federal agency for a period specified in the decision, not to exceed five years (see 98.320(a)(2) of this part).