Return to Table of Contents
Last revision: April 10, 1992
§1614.304 Contents of petition.
(a) Form. Petitions must be written or typed, but may use any
format including a simple letter format. Petitioners are encouraged
to use EEOC Form 573, Notice Of Appeal/Petition.
(b) Contents. Petitions must contain the following:
(1) The name and address of the petitioner;
(2) The name and address of the petitioner's representative, if
(3) A statement of the reasons why the decision of the MSPB is
alleged to be incorrect, in whole or in part, only with regard to
issues of discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age or handicap;
(4) A copy of the decision issued by the MSPB; and
(5) The signature of the petitioner or representative, if any.