Past Funding Opportunities
Click the link above and select "Archived" under "Opportunity Status" in the left column
Grant & Contract Opportunities
We partner with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, universities, research institutions, and others to advance workers' rights and livelihoods through technical assistance projects, research, and project evaluations. These activities are funded through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts.
To learn more about our past grants and cooperative agreements please visit grants.gov and select "Archived" under Opportunity Status in the left column. To learn more about our past contracts, visit the archives page at fbo.gov and browse by agency.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
- Improving Labor Law Enforcement in the Kingdom of Lesotho
- Building the Capacity of Workers’ Organizations in Peru
- Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Assist Foreign Migrant Workers in Malaysia
- Project to Reduce the Worst Forms of Child Labor in Paraguay
- Global Gold Mining Project
- Partnership to Reduce Child Labor and Forced Labor in Imported Agricultural Products
- Project to Reduce Hazardous and Exploitative Child Labor in Côte d’Ivoire’s Cocoa-Growing Areas
- Project to Mobilize Community Action and Youth Employment (MOCA-Youth Project) in Ghana’s Cocoa Growing Communities
- Assessing Progress in Reducing Child Labor in Cocoa Producing Areas of Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana
Announcement*: In reference to U. S. Department of Labor FOA-ILAB-15-05 to reduce the worst forms of child labor and improve labor law enforcement in Paraguay: On Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 there will be a public meeting at the headquarters of the (Paraguayan) Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security (MTESS) located at Luis Alberto de Herrera, corner of Paraguarí, Asuncion, Paraguay at 3 pm Paraguayan time. During, the public meeting the Ministry will respond to questions previously sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be accepted until Wednesday, the 9th of September 5 pm Paraguayan time. Only two questions will be permitted per organization, and the questions will be published later on the MTESS Web Page.
En relación a la licitación FOA-ILAB-15-05 del Departamento de Trabajo de Estados Unidos para reducir las peores formas del trabajo infantil y mejorar el cumplimiento de las leyes laborales en Paraguay, en fecha martes 15 de Septiembre del 2015 habrá una Audiencia Pública en las instalaciones del Ministerio del Trabajo, Empleo y Seguridad Social (MTESS) sito en Luis Alberto de Herrera esquina Paraguarí, Asunción Paraguay a las 15.00 pm hora paraguaya. Durante la Audiencia Publica, representantes del Ministerio responderan las preguntas enviadas anteriormente hasta el Miércoles 9 de Septiembre a las 17. 00 pm al correo email@example.com. Se permitirá solo dos preguntas por organización, posteriormente las mismas serán levantadas a la página web del MTESS. www.mtess.gov.py
* This announcement concerns one of our grants but is being issued by the government of Paraguay. The Department of Labor does not endorse, takes no responsibility for, and exercises no control over this organization or its views, or contents, nor does it vouch for the accuracy or accessibility of the information contained in this announcement.
Notices of Intent
- Project to Improve Mining Safety and Health through Collaboration with China
- Building the Capacity of Civil Society and Worker Organizations in Peru
- Project to Promote Ratification and Implementation of the 2014 ILO Protocol and Recommendation on Forced Labor
- Uzbekistan Decent Work Project
- Global Project to Promote Safer and Healthier Workplaces