- Step 1: Engage Stakeholders and Partners
- Step 2: Assess risks and impacts
- Step 3: Develop code of conduct
- Step 4: Communicate and Train across your supply chain
- Step 5: Monitor compliance
- Step 6: Remediate violations
- Step 7: Independent review
- Step 8: Report performance
ILAB welcomes feedback on the Reducing Child Labor and Forced Labor toolkit. To submit feedback on this section, please e-mail ILAB.
Communication About Remediation
Particularly in cases where a complaint was received, leading to an audit and finding of violations, the submitter of the complaint—and possibly other stakeholders—will expect to know how the issue was handled. Your communication and public reporting should incorporate information about remediation to the extent possible. All such communication should ensure maximum protection for victims’ safety and privacy.
Continue to Step 7, Independent Review >>