Find It! By Audience Government
This page provides a shortcut to information and services the Department of Labor (DOL) offers federal, state, and local government agencies. We will continue to expand the links here based on your comments and feedback. So, bookmark this page and come back often.
One good place to start is our major laws of DOL page to help you understand the laws enforced and administered by DOL.
- Employment Rights: Who Has Them and Who Enforces Them
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- ODEP Publications
Labor-Related Federal &State Resources
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
- National Mediation Board (NMB)
- State & Local Government Information
- State Labor Offices
- Trade Act Programs: Contacts