The following is a list of equipment and materials that can be used for training your supervisors:
*Instructions for the Trainer:
- Organization's Drug-Free Workplace Policy statement
- Overhead projector, slides and screen
- Computer for PowerPoint presentation
- Flip-chart and markers
- Sign-in sheets
When preparing to train supervisors and managers, it is a good idea to:
- Arrive early.
- Arrange the room so that everyone can see the screen.
- Set up your equipment and try it out. You want to know about any audio-visual equipment problems before you start.
- Review all handouts, videos or other training materials before you conduct your training.
- Brief participants about the details of the training facility, such as the location of the sign-in sheets, location of the restrooms, etc. Explain the procedures for participants to make and receive messages, pages and phone calls to minimize interruptions.