Photo Gallery: Women Veterans Resource Summit
(May 16, 2013)
- The summit kicks off with opening remarks by Women's Bureau Regional Administrator Paulette Lewis May 16, 2013 Atlanta, GA.
- Members of the audience listen to presentations Atlanta, Ga., May 16, 2013.
- Panelists (left to right) Dequese Cooper, assistant district director, Atlanta Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs; Tincie Lynch, veterans experience officer, Atlanta Veteran Affairs Medical Center; Mark Eister, director of military outreach, Georgia Perimeter College; Doris Yates, unemployment insurance specialist, Employment and Training Administration and Kevin Green, veterans employment coordinator, Veterans Affairs service office Atlanta, Ga.
- Sonia Simon shares her experience as a homeless veteran and single parent and how she was provided assistance through a job readiness program called Every Woman Works Atlanta, Ga.
- Mark Eister, director military outreach, Georgia Perimeter College discusses educational opportunities with summit participants .
- Brenda Melton Atlanta women veterans health program manager of the Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center delivers keynote speech