Photo Gallery: Acting Secretary Seth D. Harris hosts roundtable discussions with low-wage workers in Atlanta and Tampa
(March 13, 2013)
- Acting Secretary Seth D. Harris opens up the roundtable discussion with low-wage workers in Atlanta.
- Acting Secretary Seth D. Harris explains to low-wage workers in Atlanta how an increase the minimum wage would be indexed to inflation.
- An Atlanta low-wage worker explains to Acting Secretary Seth D. Harris what it would mean to her if the minimum wage was increased.
- A low-wage worker discusses her financial challenges earning the current minimum wage with Seth D. Harris, acting secretary, during a roundtable discussion in Atlanta on Wednesday.
- Howard Heard of Atlanta listens to the acting secretary explain how an increase in the minimum wage would impact his ability to provide for his six children.
- Josefina Zepeda tells the acting secretary how an increase in the minimum wage would allow her to stay current on her financial obligations during a roundtable discuss in Tampa, Fla., on Wednesday.
- Acting Secretary Seth D. Harris speaks with Corey Uhl of Tampa following a roundtable discussion on Wednesday with low-wage workers
- Seth D. Harris, acting secretary, listens to a low-wage worker during a roundtable discussion in Tampa, Fla.