Photo Gallery: OSHA Susan Harwood Training Grant Program
(March 12, 2013)
- Debbie Berkowitz, Chief of Staff for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, delivers welcome remarks to the grantees.
- Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health Dr. David Michaels discusses training tools during opening remarks to representatives of the grantees.
- The packed room of representatives of the 2012 Susan Harwood Training Grant Program recipients listen to OSHA Chief of Staff Debbie Berkowitz talk about OSHA's falls prevention campaign.
- Ellie Barbarash, a representative from District 1199c Training and Upgrading Fund, a grantee, holds personal protective equipment during the "Crafting Successful Participatory Exercises" workshop.
- Jim Keller, a representative from District 1199c Training and Upgrading Fund, a grantee, co-presents the workshop on "Crafting Successful Participatory Exercises" workshop.