Former Labor Secretary W.J. Usery, Jr. Visits DOL
(January 9, 2013)
- W.J. Usery Jr. served as the Secretary of Labor from February 1976 to January 1977.
- Former Secretary Usery, appointed by President Ford, and current Secretary Solis.
- Usery, Solis and Carl Fillichio, senior advisor for communications and public affairs.
- Usery in the departmentís Hall of Honor. After leaving office, Usery founded the Friends of the Department of Labor.
- Usery recalls his tenure at the department with Fillichio.