Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Welcomes New US Citizens at Ceremony
(September 15, 2012)
- Four hundred and ten new citizens from 76 countries participated in the Naturalization Ceremony at Kenmore Middle School in Arlington, Va.
- Secretary Solis poses with Kimberly Zanotti, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Washington Field Office Director.
- A shot of new citizens during the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Secretary Solis keynotes the Naturalization Ceremony at Kenmore Middle School in Arlington, Va.
- Secretary Solis speaks about being a daughter of immigrants and the first Latina cabinet secretary to the crowd of 800.
- Private First Class Arturo Aguilar-Gonzalez, U.S. Marines Corps, becomes a new citizen and leads the Pledge of Allegiance.