Photo Gallery: Deputy Secretary Harris Tours New Hampshire Training Facilities
(August 8, 2012)
- Deputy Secretary Harris visits the future site of Great Bay Community College's Advanced Training Center with representatives from Safran USA, GBCC President Will Arvelo, and Rochester Mayor TJ Jean.
- The Deputy Secretary views the construction site where Safran USA/AEC is building a new 340,000 square foot facility to manufacture parts for a next-generation jet engine.
- At Manchester Community College, the Deputy Secretary meets with government, industry, and community college representatives from across New Hampshire.
- Deputy Secretary Harris learns more about some of the advanced manufacturing work that will be done in Safran's new plant.
- Deputy Secretary Harris tours the existing Safran/AEC Facility in Rochester.
- Deputy Secretary Harris views a newly manufactured composite fan blade for the next generation jet engine at Safran
- Deputy Secretary Harris gets a briefing on the newly manufactured composite fan blade for the next generation jet engine at Safran.