Photo Gallery: OFCCP Symposium, Seattle, Wash.
(August 9, 2012)
- Alexis Oliver, executive policy advisor to Washington Governor Christine Gregoire delivers her remarks while other speakers listen. Left to Right Elvis Padrón, compliance officer, Leigh Jones, OFCCP district director, and Mark Sullivan, senior workforce planning and performance manager for the State of Washington.
- Judy Ok, State of Washington, speaks at a session titled: Business Benefits of Employing Individuals with Disabilities.
- John Evans, from the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, speaks at the session: Identifying Essential Job Functions.
- Shaun Wood from Trillium (right), speaks with attendees before the panel session: Subtraction by Addition: Carving Out Positions for Individuals with Disabilities.
- Leigh Jones, OFCCP district director, delivers opening remarks at the session: Transcending Barriers, Fears and Stigmas.