Job Clubs on the Front Lines
(July 25 & August 1, 2012)
- In his remarks, Seigel encouraged symposium participants to form new job clubs or join and partner with existing groups.
- From left to right, Deb Lockwood, leader of the Ready, Set, Work job club at Life Fellowship Church; Pastor Bob Woolfolk and James Jones of Agape Christian Church; Ben Seigel of CFBNP; and Dusti Gurule, Secretary Solis's Representative in the Denver Region, at the Aug 1 Job Clubs Symposium
- Richard Krebs (third from left) of The 905 Group shared some of the strategies his group employs during a panel with local job club leaders. The other panelists included, from left to right, Bob Raikes of Sacred Heart of Mary's Christian Career Circle, Bob Schulz of Cherry Hills Community Church's Career Transition Ministry, and Meeka Houston of SHALOM Denver
- From left to right, Ashley Gerwitz of CFBNP, Meeka Houston of SHALOM Denver, Ben Seigel of CFBNP, and Anita Davis, Business Services Supervisor with the City of Denver, take a break from networking at the Aug 1 Job Clubs Symposium
- Phil Tom, director of the Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships (center), visits with Rev. Angelique Walker-Smith, Executive Director of the Church Federation of Greater Indianapolis and the Rev. Bruce Farr, Pastor of Overcoming Church and a member of the Community Resurrection Partnership.