Photo Gallery: Women Veterans Resource Summit in Georgia
(June 28, 2012)
- Dr. Katherine Jones, military sexual trauma coordinator at the Atlanta VA Medical Center, delivers keynote remarks.
- The attendees listen intently to one of the panels.
- Paulette Lewis, Women's Bureau regional director talks about the Women's Bureau Trauma-Informed Care Guide.
- Participants of one panel included: Tina Frett, of the departments Veterans Employment Training Service at the podium; Claudine Noel, with the department's Employment and Training Administration; Victoria Hilliard, State of Georgia; Tincie Lynch, Atlanta VA Medical Center and Mark Eister, Georgia Perimeter College.
- Attendees access the provided resources.
- Another panel included: Lonnette Alford, Veterans Benefits Administration; Brenda Melton, VA-Women's Health Center and Michelle Hammond-Susten, clinical care coordinator, 'BraveHeart' at Emory University