Photo Gallery: DOL Society for Human Resource Management Event
(June 26, 2012)
- Assistant Secretary of Labor for Disabilities Employment Policy Kathy Martinez gives some opening remarks during the SHRM conference.
- Carl Fillichio moderates a discussion with Assistant Secretaries Jane Oates and Kathy Martinez during the panel discussion: 'Keeping America Competitive: Addressing the Skills Gap in Manufacturing.'
- Attendees listen to panel discussion.
- Approximately 350 participants attended the manufacturing summit session.
- Labor Department's Carl Fillichio senior adviser for communications and public affairs, and Michael Aitken vice president government affairs, SHRM following the panel.
- Michael Pearson, president and owner, Union Packaging, Yeadon, Pa., shares some best practices that he uses for hiring during the 'Effective Practices and Community Solutions,' panel discussion.
- Labor Department's Carl Fillichio, senior adviser for communications and public affairs, moderates the panel discussion 'Effective Practices and Community Solutions.'
- Assistant Secretary Martinez visits the DOL/ODEP booth at the SHRM conference exposition.
- ODEP staff member Sue Picerno staffs the DOL/ODEP booth at the SHRM conference exposition.