Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Visits United Way of Central Iowa, Des Moines, Iowa
(June 8, 2012)
- From left to right: United Way President Mary Sellers, United Way Board Chair Steve Chapman, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training Administration Jane Oates, Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, and Co-chair of Iowa's Division of Latino Affairs Sandra Sanchez-Naert during the questions and answer session with the community.
- More than 40 people gathered at United Way of Central Iowa in Des Moines to converse with Secretary Solis.
- Secretary Solis listens closely to questions from participants at United Way of Central Iowa.
- From left: Assistant Secretary Oates, United Way Board Chair Steve Chapman, Secretary Solis, Co-chair Sandra Sanchez-Naert and United Way President Mary Sellers pose for a picture.
- Secretary Solis takes questions from reporters after a roundtable discussion with community members at Des Moines, Iowa's United Way.
- Secretary Solis signs a welcome sign while visiting United Way of Central Iowa.
- Group photo with more than 40 leaders from Des Moines, Iowa's community after a roundtable discussion on federal training programs, the employment situation, and other important topics to the community.