Photo Gallery: ILAB Meeting on Forced Labor
(May 31, 2012)
- Nancy Donaldson, Director of the ILO Washington Office, moderates the briefing discussion as ILO senior consultant Michaelle de Cock (seated) waits to give presentation on the new estimate of global forced labor.
- Luis CdeBaca, Ambassador-at-Large of the Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, talked about the challenges faced in combating forced labor.
- Charita Castro, Division Chief of ILAB's Research and Policy, discussed the significance of the estimate in 'exposing the need for better data.'
- An audience of about 120 individuals attended the briefing at Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C.
- Eric Biel, Acting Associate Deputy Undersecretary of ILAB, gave closing remarks during the briefing.