Photo Gallery: Twitter Town Hall on Women Veterans Web Chat
(May 22, 2012)
- Latifa Lyles, acting director of the Women's Bureau and Ismael Ortiz, Jr., deputy assistant secretary of labor for the Veterans' Employment and Training Service, confer on twitter postings relating to women veteran issues.
- Ismael Ortiz, Jr., deputy assistant secretary of labor for the Veterans' Employment and Training Service discusses a response to a twitter question with agency staff.
- The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs staff handled a variety of topics during the session, including issues relating to employment discrimination and pay equity.
- Women's Bureau Deputy Director Nancy Negron, a 'twitter pro,' dives in to provide resources available from her agency.
- (Left to right) Employment and Training Administration's Cheryl Williams, Gerri Fiala and Chris Ollis respond to inquiries about training opportunities, unemployment benefits and rehab benefits for disabled veterans.