Photo Gallery: Women's Bureau holds 'Equal Pay' Twitter Chat
(April 20, 2012)
- Staff from the department's Women's Bureau and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs answer equal pay questions on Twitter.
- A Twitter feed for #EqualPayChat is projected on the wall to assist in reviewing questions from the public.
- Representatives from the U.S. Department of Justice and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, as well as special guests from American Association of University Women and Latinos in Social Media participate in the equal pay Twitter chat.
- Department of Labor staff reviews equal pay documents to find the best answers in addressing questions from Twitter followers.
- Chief of Staff Anna Ma and Senior Counsel to the Secretary Irasema Garza stop by the Twitter chat. OFCCP's Parag Mehta brings the department officials up-to-speed in the equal pay conversation.
- OFCCP Director Patricia Shiu assists with the answers to questions addressing the department's enforcement efforts against pay discrimination.