Photo Gallery: Dr. Jill Biden and Secretary Solis Visit Cincinnati State Technical and Community College in Cincinnati, Ohio
(February 22, 2012)
- Cincinnati State president Dr. O'dell M. Owens greets Dr. Biden, Secretary Solis, and Mayor Mark Mallory at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis and Dr. Jill Biden start the Community College to Career Tour (CC2C) stopping at locations in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, and North Carolina to highlight the importance of community colleges in fostering careers. The stop to the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College was to take part in the "Cincinnati State Health Professions Consortium Pathway to Employment" panel discussion.
- Dr. Biden provides brief remarks during the Cincinnati stop on the Community College to Career Bus Tour.
- The Cincinnati State Health Professions Consortium Pathway to Employment program is a comprehensive program to connect students with jobs in high growth health careers.
- Secretary Solis recognized Cincinnati State as the leader of a national consortium of colleges designed to replicate the success of the health care career programs on campuses around the country.
- President Owens provides remarks, flanked by Dr. Biden and Secretary Solis.
- Dr. Biden departs the bus and is greeted by Cincinnati State president Dr. O'dell Owens.