Photo Gallery: Sec. Solis Screens Film "A Better Life"
(February 16, 2012)
- In front of an audience of nearly 300 stakeholders and guests, Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis introduces and holds a discussion with film director Chris Weitz; Diane Cortez, OSHA Investigator; and Lucia Garcia, Wage & Hour Investigator before screening the film 'A Better Life' on the evening of Thursday, Feb. 16.
- Left to right: Director Chris Weitz, OSHA Investigator Diana Cortez and Wage and Hour investigator Lucia Garcia. Panelists answer questions about health and safety issues in the field.
- Senior Advisor to the Secretary Carl Fillichio makes a joke and tells the audience to prepare for the movie with a box of tissue.
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis and OSHA Investigator Diana Cortez pose for the camera.
- Secretary of Labor HIlda L. Solis smiles for camera with OSHA Assistant Secretary David Michaels and guests.