Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Signs a Memorandum of Understanding with India's Minister of Labor and Employment Kharge
(February 2, 2012)
- In her remarks, Solis praised Minister Kharge for his commitment to that nation's miners.
- The signing ceremony was attended by several representatives of the Indian embassy.
- Secretary Solis and Minister Kharge sign memorandum of understanding to cooperate on labor and employment issues.
- Solis and Kharge shake hands after signing the memorandum of understanding.
- Indian Ambassador to the U.S. Nirupama Rao (third from the left) joined Secretary Solis and Minister Kharge at the event.