Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis at CSOSA Re-Entry Tour and Round Table
(December 5, 2011)
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis opens a meeting on successful work force development programs for the formerly incarcerated, hosted by the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) at their DC Re-Entry and Sanctions Center.
- A roundtable of employers, work force development professionals, faith institution leaders, and re-entrants join Secretary Solis for a roundtable discussion.
- Jeffery Ragz, now a successful chef at DC Central Kitchen, an organization providing meals for homeless and underserved communities in Washington, DC.
- Ada Velasquez, who serves on CSOSA's Hispanic Advisory Council, addresses the roundtable about efforts in the Hispanic community.
- Jennifer Gaskins discusses her transition from incarceration to a part-time hospital job and now a career as a federal employee with supervisory responsibilities.
- Secretary Solis and CSOSA Director Nancy M. Ware listen to a community leader at the roundtable.
- Secretary Solis talks with staff during a tour of the facilities.