Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis in Denver, Colo.
(November 28, 2011)
- Secretary Solis chats with U.S. Congresswoman Diana DeGette and Colorodo Governor John Hickenlooper before addressing Latino leaders and stakeholders in Denver.
- Secretary Solis' visit was the top news story in the Denver media.
- Denver Mayor Michael Hancock joins Secretary Solis at the discussion held at the Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity & Reproductive Rights.
- The Secretary listens to questions and concerns about extending UI benefits and the payroll tax during a meeting with Denver's Latino community.
- The Secretary discusses the American Jobs Act with U.S. Congresswoman Diana DeGette, Denver Mayor Michael Hancock and community leaders.
- At the Denver Workforce Center, Secretary Solis listens to UI claimants.
- During her visit to Denver, Secretary Solis and Congresswoman Diana DeGette focused on the human face of Unemployment Insurance.
- Secretary Solis tours the Denver Workforce Center.