Photo Gallery: OSHA emphasizes safety during South Florida Construction Career Days
(October 28, 2011)
- Entrance into the South Florida Construction Career Days Event
- OSHA booth at South Florida Construction Career Days
- Doug Shelton of Parsons-Odebrecht, joint venture, talking to students about recognizing hazards in construction work zones.
- Students use chocolate to learn the basics of creating asphalt
- Design by computer - Using software to design bridges.
- Students learn how environmental impact is incorporated into bridge inspections
- A demonstration of the value of personal fall arrest systems
- Students experience hands-on operation of heavy equipment