Photo Gallery: Labor Advisory Committee meeting: Accountability for our Trading Partners
(June 28, 2011)
- Secretary Solis, accompanied by USTR Ambassador Ron Kirk (left) and ILAB Deputy Undersecretary Sandra Polaski (right), open the fourth meeting of the Labor Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations and Trade Policy."
- The meeting attendees listen to remarks from Labor Advisory Committee chairman R. Thomas Buffenbarger.
- The Secretary welcomes Lee Moak, president of the Air Line Pilots Association, as a new member of the committee.
- Secretary Solis and Sandra Polaski (right) listen to remarks of committee chairman R. Thomas Buffenbarger, the international president of the Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers.
- Ambassador Kirk addresses several issues relating to trade negotiations.