Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis, Attorney General Eric Holder, and EEOC Chair Jacqueline Berrien Hold a Roundtable Discussion: Back on the Job Market: Workforce Development and Employment Strategies for the Formerly Incarcerated
(June 21, 2011)
- Secretary Solis speaks as Attorney General Holder looks on.
- Secretary Solis speaks with a participant as Roberto Soberanis from her office looks on.
- EEOC Chair Jacqueline Berrien, Attorney General Eric Holder and Secretary Solis open the Roundtable.
- Attorney General Holder addresses the panel as Secretary Solis looks on.
- Marlon Green shares his inspiring story of re-entering the workforce after his incarceration.
- One of more than 200 participants in The Great Hall discuss efforts to help the formerly incarcerated rejoin the workforce.
- A crowded room listens as Secretary Solis discusses employment strategies for the formerly incarcerated.