Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Delivers Keynote Remarks at the National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development's 12th Annual Convention
(June 20, 2011)
- On Monday, June 20, Secretary Solis delivered the keynote speech at the National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development 12th Annual Convention. She was introduced by Kerry Doi, President and CEO of PACE, Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment.
- More than 200 participants attended the event.
- Solis discussed the Department of Labor grants such as the H1B technical training OSHA Harwood training grants.
- An audience member asks a question.
- Secretary Solis has a meet and greet with AAPI community leaders from across the country.
- Secretary Solis and AAPI community leaders pose for a group photo.