Photo Gallery: DOL's Federal Job Fair for People with Disabilities in Richardson, Texas
(June 9, 2011)
- Applicants dropping off resumes at some of the various agency booths.
- Applicants receiving information about programs available to persons with disabilities from Jeff Rucker-OSHA (gray shirt)
- Applicants learning about DOL policies from OASAM HR Specialists Rodney Ray (L) and Maria Rodriguez (R).
- David Lipnicky - ETA, gave presentations on Employment and Training Programs and Career Websites in one conference room while Sylvia Henrickson HR OASAM gave presentations on How to Apply for Federal Disability Employment in the other conference room.
- Applicants busy dropping off resumes and discussing possible job opportunities at various agency tables.
- Applicants receiving valuable info from the U.S. Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Applicants receiving valuable information about various programs available to persons with disabilities.
- Applicants discussing possible job opportunities.
- Applicants busy dropping off resumes at various agency tables at the Disability Job Fair in Richardson, TX.
- Blas Rueda-Caraballo – OASAM Recruitment Coordinator is pleased with the turnout.
- Stephanie Spencer and Jeff Rucker proudly represent OSHA at the Disability Job Fair in Richardson, TX.