Photo Gallery: Action Summit for Latino/Immigrant Workers
(June 6, 2011)
- George Ference, director of the Wage and Hour Division’s Northeast Region, discusses employment rights.
- OSHA employee Amanda Collazos and PhilaPOSH trainer Javier Hernandez speak with Latino workers at the OSHA exhibit table.
- (From LEFT to RIGHT) OSHA representatives Kay Gee, Al D’Imperio, Robert Kulick, Paula Dixon-Roderick, and Laura Kenney pose for a picture.
- Latino workers and community leaders discuss job safety and health.
- South Jersey District Director for the Wage and Hour Division Patrick Reilly acts out a demonstration with a volunteer to show how workers can protect their rights and file a complaint.
- Community leaders provided face painting for children of the farm and migrant workers at the Summit.