Photo Gallery: U.S.-China Labor Dialogue
(May 10, 2011)
- ILAB Deputy Undersecretary Sandra Polaski acknowledges the importance of the U.S. and China learning from each other.
- China Vice Minister WANG Xiaochu discusses labor challenges and employment in his country.
- Polaski and WANG shake hands at the end of their remarks opening the labor dialogue between the U.S. and China.
- Deputy Secretary Seth Harris (second from right) discusses the Labor Department's goal of a good job for everyone.
- Harris responds to questions from the People's Republic of China delegation.