Photo Gallery: Commemorating Equal Pay Day
(April 28, 2011)
- Women's Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz (seated 2nd from the left to right), Deputy Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division Nancy Leppink and Patricia Shiu, Director of the Office of Contract Compliance, participate in panel discussion on government enforcement of wage discrimination laws.
- Shiu discusses proactive efforts by OFCCP to curb pay inequity.
- Tom Perez, Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, talks about the Justice Department's efforts to strengthen the government's ability to enforce the anti-discrimination laws.
- The Women's Bureau staff provide resource information to participant attending the forum.
- Kate Kimpel, partner at Sanford Wittels & Heisler, explained strategies for closing the wage gap.