Photo Gallery: National Dialogue on Workplace Flexibility in Kansas City
(April 12, 2011)
- Opening and closing speakers take the stage. (L) Steve Wing, president of Corporate Voices from Washington, D.C., and Dr. Kelli Schutte, Professor at William Jewell College, Liberty, Mo and Sloan Work/Life Expert.
- (L-R) Women's Bureau National Director Sara Manzano-Diaz with panel moderator, Olivia Dorsey, Community Affairs Director, KMBC-TV Kansas City.
- (L-R) Dr. Dorothy Witherspoon, Women's Bureau regional administrator; Kathy Feldman, Allamar Uniforms, Omaha, NE; Tina Klocke, Build A Bear retail stores, St. Louis, MO; Carrie Gleason, The Retail Action Project, New York; Lesley Elwell, Sprint Retail stores, Overland Park, Kansas; Sara Manzano Diaz, National Director, Women's Bureau; Dr. Deborah Smith, University of Missouri-Kansas City; Dr. Kelli Schutte, William Jewell College, Liberty, Missouri; and Steve Wing, CEO Corporate Voices, Washington, D.C.
- Discussion on workplace flexibility has audience engaged.
- Kyra Cavanaugh moderates a panel discussion on workplace flexibility in the manufacturing industry at the Women’s Bureau National Dialogue on Workplace Flexibility forum held in Chicago, April 14. Other panel members include: Susan Lambert, Kathy Bayert, Kenneth Lehman, Ann Flener and Margie Chambers.