Photo Gallery: HIV/AIDS Event
(April 11, 2011)
- Kathy Martinez, Assistant Secretary for the Office of Disability Employment Policy and U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis open the meeting.
- Secretary Solis provides welcoming remarks.
- Jeff Crowley, Director of National AIDS Policy and White House Senior Advisor on Disability Policy, provides remarks on the President’s National HIV/AIDS Strategy.
- Full view of HIV/AIDS Employment Roundtable participants in DOL’s Great Hall.
- (Pictured rt to left around the table, Dr. Gabriela Lemus, Senior Advisor and Director, OPE, Jeff Crowley, Director of National AIDS Policy and White House Senior Advisor on Disability Policy, U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis, Kathy Martinez, Assistant Secretary for the Office of Disability Employment Policy, Dylan Orr, Special Assistant, Office of Disability Employment Policy, Nancy Leppink, Acting Administrator, Wage & Hour Division, William Spriggs, Assistant Secretary, Office of Policy, April Watkins, Assistant Director of Workforce Development, GMHC, Jennifer Mathis, Special Assistant to Commissioner Chai Feldblum, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission).
- Roundtable participants, pictured from left to right, Joe Ramirez-Forcier, Managing Director - Employment Services, Positive Resource Center in San Francisco, Mark Fischer, community member, Brandon Macsata, Managing Partner, The Macsata-Kornegay Group, Inc.
- Dr. Gabriela Lemus, moderator for the Roundtable, listens to the discussion.