Photo Gallery: The Office of Disability Employment Policy's Add Us In Meeting
(February 23, 2011)
- Deborah Dagit, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer of Merck & Co, lays the groundwork for the day’s discussions.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education Kevin Jennings and Mary Olushoga from Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence take in the panel’s ideas.
- From left to right: Steve Hanamura of Hanamura Consulting, Robin Shaffert of the American Association of People with Disabilities and Assistant Secretary for the Office of Disability Employment Policy, Kathleen Martinez and Ted Childs of Ted Childs LLC.
- Ted Childs shares expertise gained from his years as the executive responsible for IBM’s Global Workforce Diversity Programs.
- National thought leaders from business, diversity, and disability organizations discuss strategies for increased hiring of people with disabilities at the Add Us In Expert Strategy Meeting.
- Justin Nelson, President of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, discusses how affinity groups can work better together to promote hiring of people with disabilities in small businesses.
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce President Susan Au Allen shares her expertise around advising small businesses.
- Assistant Secretary of the Office of Disability Employment Policy Kathy Martinez provides closing comments for the Expert Strategy Meeting.
- Deputy Secretary Seth Harris opened the Add Us In Expert Meeting with a passionate call to action.