Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis at the 2011 Community College National Legislative Summit
(February 15, 2011)
- Long Beach City College Trustee Roberto Uranga introduces Secretary Solis at the Community College National Legislative Summit.
- Secretary Solis discussed workforce training and the important role of community colleges.
- The audience included nearly 800 elected and appointed community college trustees and CEOs.
- Secretary Solis accepts an award for Outstanding Commitment to California Community Colleges from Jack Scott, Chancellor of the California Community Colleges' System.
- At the awards ceremony, Secretary Solis spoke with 75 delegates from California including chancellors, professors, and student representatives.
- Secretary Solis with some of the 75 California delegates.