Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Visits Dallas
(October 20, 2010)
- Conference speakers from left to right: Ted Childs Jr.; Gay Gaddis, President and CEO of T3; Fritzi G. Woods, Presidents and CEO of Women's Foodservice Forum; Women's Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz; U.S. Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis; Tina Tchen, Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement; Ellen Galinsky, President of Families at Work Institute; Regina Mantoya, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of Children's Medical Center of Dallas; Attorney Kathleen J. Wu.
- Women's Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz welcomes participants to the first National Dialogue on Workplace Flexibility Forum.
- Secretary Solis during her keynote addresses to nearly 300 participants at the forum.
- Local and national leaders discuss key trends and best practices during a panel discussion and the National Dialogue.
- Secretary Solis talks to a local Univision reporter about the National Dialogue on Workplace Flexibility.
- Secretary Solis meets local leaders from the department's Dallas regional office: Elizabeth Todd, public affairs director; _____________.
- Participants discuss what's working during the breakout sessions.
- Secretary Solis takes time to meet with Hispanic trade union leaders during her visit to Dallas.
- Employees from the department's Dallas regional office greet Secretary Solis during her visit this week.
- Secretary Solis was sure to meet with as many employees as possible during her visit to the Dallas regional office.