Photo Gallery: Worker Protection Senior Leadership Conference
(October 4, 2010)
- DOL agency heads during a panel discussion regarding collaboration on worker protection efforts. (L to R): Solicitor of Labor Patricia Smith; OFCCP Director Patricia Shiu; Assistant Secretary for MSHA Joe Main; Deputy Assistant Secretary for EBSA Michael Davis; Assistant Secretary for OSHA David Michaels; OLMS Director John Lund; and Deputy Administrator for Wage & Hour Nancy Leppink.
- Deborah Greenfield, Deputy Solicitor of Labor, moderated a discussion regarding past success stories using enterprise-wide enforcement strategies. The agency panelists were Jim Culp, Regional Solicitor in the SOL Dallas Region; Rich Fairfax, Deputy Assistant Secretary for OSHA; Mike Felsen, Regional Solicitor in the SOL Boston Region and a leader of SOL’s Enterprise-Wide Task Force; Melissa Speer, Acting Regional Director for the OFCCP Southwest and Rocky Mountain Region; and Cynthia Watson, Regional Administrator for the WHD Southwest Region.
- Office of Labor Management Standards Breakout
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Breakout
- Wage and Hour Division Breakout