Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Visits the Nummi Reemployment Center
(June 7, 2010)
- Secretary Solis announces a $19 million grant to assist 4,300 workers affected by layoffs at New United Motors Manufacturing Inc.
- During her visit to the NUMMI Re-employment Center, Secretary Solis speaks with several employees affected by layoffs.
- Secretary Solis speaks to center employees about the effect that NUMMI layoffs have had in the region.
- Secretary Solis speaks with reporters about receiving training and employment services that will allow them to re-enter the workforce in good jobs.
- Members of the NUMMI Re-employment Center and Secretary Solis take a group photo at the grant announcement event.