Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis meets DOL staff in Town Hall (March 10, 2010)
(DOL Photos/Credit: Shawn Moore, Kevin Kennedy)
- Backstage - Before the Big Event!
- Matthew Russell of BLS asks about reservists differential pay.
- ILAB's Marcia Eugenion wanted to know: Why aren't there more women and people of color in the Labor Hallof Fame?
- Assistant Secretary for OASAM Michael Kerr makes a point.
- Deputy Secretary Harris explains the Department's Schedule A hiring strategy.
- "It reminds me of my time in Congress... talking to people in the district," says Secretary Solis about the DOL Town Hall.
- Great idea!
- Employees who went "above and beyond" during the recent snowstorms get special recognition.
- Tanya Lowe, Program Manager of the National Contact Center, receives special recognition during the Town Hall.