Special Lockup Notice
The U.S. Department of Labor is making significant changes regarding its press lock-ups.
- Press Lock-Up Summary (PDF)
- Press Lock-Ups Policy Statement and News Organization Agreement (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Security Review Reports
- Testimony of Carl Fillichio, Senior Advisor for Communications and Public Affairs before the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, United States House of Representatives, June 6, 2012
- Embargo Agreement (PDF)
- News Organizations Credentialed for Lock-ups, Effective July 6, 2012
- Listen to a conference call held by Senior Advisor for Communications and Public Affairs Carl Fillichio on April 16.
- View the transcript (PDF)
- Ask a Question: Questions and answers will be posted publicly
- April 10, 2012 Policy Statement and News Organization Agreement (PDF)
- April 10, 2012 Media Alert