DOL Grant Application and Award Database Information
Welcome to the U.S. Department of Labor's Grant Application and Award Database. This database contains information on grant applications received in response to a DOL solicitation awarded after September 1, 2011.
How to Search for Grant Application and Award Information
Keyword — Search for grant application information by entering the DOL agency abbreviation or the announcement number.
To find information on DOL's TAA Community College and Career Grant, enter ETA or SGA-DFA-PY-10-03.
To find information on DOL's Job Innovation Accelerator Challenge, enter ETA or SGA-DFA-PY-10-15. Special note: the award amount for a funded project represents funds provided by DOL. This amount does not reflect funding provided by the Department of Commerce or the Small Business Administration.
If you do not know the program agency name or the announcement number, select advanced search. This feature provides a menu of additional fields to search for a particular grant application.
Information provided for each application:
- Applicant Name: As reported by the applicant on Standard Form 424, Application for Federal Assistance.
- Announcement Number: This is the funding opportunity number published with the solicitation for applications.
- Application ID: A unique DOL identifier.
- Project Title: DOL grant project title.
- Agency Name: DOL agency sponsoring the grant project. See DOL agency abbreviations.
- Grant Award Amount: This is the award amount for a funded project announced by a DOL press release. If blank, the applicant's project was not funded by DOL.
- Applicant's Project Summary: This is a 2-3 page summary of the project, as required by the solicitation. This summary, which will be a text, word, or PDF file, is provided for every applicant.
- Grantee's Technical Proposal: A technical proposal is only provided for funded applicants. The project proposal has been redacted to protect confidential business information and personally identifiable information. This file will be displayed as a text, word, or PDF file. This information will not be available on the date an award is announce but will be available several weeks after that date.
- Highly Rated: In some instances, DOL may identify those applicants who were highly rated but not funded in order to identify highly innovated and effective programs. Not all grant projects will use this feature.
- Type of Submission
- Type of Application
- Date Received
- Applicant Identifier
- Federal Entity Number
- Federal Award Identifier
- Date Received by State
- State Application Identifier
- Legal Name (Applicant Information)
- Employer/Taxpayer Identification Number (EIN/TIN)
- Organizational DUNS
- Street 1
- Street 2
- Zip/Postal Code
- Organizational Affiliation
- Type of Applicant 1
- Type of Applicant 2
- Type of Applicant 3
- Name of Federal Agency
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Number
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Title
- Funding Opportunity Number
- Funding Opportunity Title
- Competition Identification Number
- Competition Title
- Areas Affected by Project
- Descriptive Title of Applicant's Projects
- Proposed Project Start Date
- Proposed Project End Date
- Is Application Subject to Review by State Under Executive Order 12372 Process
- Review Date Under Executive Order 12372 Process
- Authorized Indicator
- Authorized Representative Prefix
- Authorized Representative First Name
- Authorized Representative Middle Name
- Authorized Representative Last Name
- Authorized Representative Suffix
- Authorized Representative Title
- Authorized Representative Date Signed
Additional information on funded grant projects
- Project Description: Provides a short description of the grantee's project proposal.
- Key Credentials: Targeted industrial-recognized credential(s) are listed.
- Population to be Served: Targeted populations served by this project are listed.
- Key Partners: Identifies a grantee's project partners.
- DOL's E-Grants system project information includes:
- Grant Number: Unique identifier
- Current Amount: A sum of all funding modifications
- Grant Type: Discretionary funding
- FY: Fiscal Year
- Project Identifier: Unique project coding
- Act: Authorizing statute
- Recipient Number: Unique identifier for recipient
- Recipient Name: As identified by the applicant on Standard Form 424, Application for Federal Assistance
- Sent to Closeout: Estimated date project was sent to closeout
- Closeout Complete: Estimated date project will be completed
- POP Begin Date: Period-of-performance begin date
- POP End Date: Period-of-performance end date