ILAB Web Chat on International Grant Solicitations
Date: Wednesday, July 10, 2013, at 10:30am
ILAB will host a web chat on Solicitations for Cooperative Agreements Applications of the Office of Trade and Labor Affairs and the Office of Child Labor, Forced Labor and Human Trafficking. Potential applicants will be able to submit questions and get real-time answers about the following grant solicitations:
- Country Level Engagement and Assistance to Reduce (CLEAR) Child Labor (SCA 13-12)
- African Youth Empowerment and Development Initiative (SCA 13-07)
- Preventing Child Labor in Home-Based Carpet Production in Afghanistan (SCA 13-11)
- Strengthening Linkages between Labor Inspectorates and Labor Courts to Improve Labor Enforcement in El Salvador and Honduras (SCA 13-09)
- Improving Fire and General Building Safety in Bangladesh (SCA 13-08).
More information on the grant solicitations is available at http://www.dol.gov/ILAB/grants/
NOTE: If you are unable to access the chat window, please go to the static comments page.