For the 21st Century Workplace
- Expand coverage of employee participation and labor-management
partnerships to more workers and more workplaces and to a broader array
- Provide workers an uncoerced opportunity to choose, or not to choose,
a bargaining representative and to engage in collective bargaining.
- Improve resolution of violations of workplace rights.
- Decentralize and internalize responsibility for workplace
- Improve workplace safety and health .
- Enhance the growth of productivity in the economy as a whole.
- Increase training and learning at the workplace and related
- Reduce inequality by raising the earnings and benefits of workers in
the lower part of the wage distribution.
- Upgrade the economic position of contingent workers.
- Increase dialogue and learning at the national and local levels.